Cosmetic Dentistry has become increasingly popular in recent years, with many people turning to these procedures to improve the aesthetic value of their teeth. However, this type of dentistry comes at a cost, and it can vary depending on the extent of the treatment you require and where you live. In Bournemouth, cosmetic dentistry prices are competitive, but there are a few things you should know before making a decision about treatment.
The Cost of Cosmetic Dentistry in Bournemouth
The cost of cosmetic dentistry in Bournemouth varies depending on the procedure that you require. A simple treatment such as teeth whitening will be much cheaper than a more extensive treatment like dental implants. Before deciding on the treatment you want, it is important to consider the potential cost factors and plan your finances accordingly.
When it comes to the cost of cosmetic dentistry in Bournemouth, the prices are competitive with other big cities in the UK. However, it is important to remember that cheaper prices do not necessarily mean better quality treatment. Always research the dentists and practices in the area to ensure that you are getting the best value for your money.
What Procedures Are Available?
Bournemouth has a range of cosmetic dentistry procedures available, each with their own costs. Here are some of the most popular treatments and a rough estimate of what each one may cost:
1. Teeth whitening – Teeth whitening is a popular cosmetic dentistry treatment that involves removing stains and discolouration cosmetic dentistry bournemouth from teeth. This treatment can be done professionally at a dental practice or with a take-home kit. The cost of teeth whitening in Bournemouth ranges from £50 for a take-home kit to £300 for an in-chair treatment.
2. Dental bonding – Bonding is a procedure that involves attaching a tooth-coloured material to the tooth to improve its appearance. This treatment is usually used to fix chips, gaps, and other minor imperfections. The cost of dental bonding in Bournemouth is around £350 per tooth.
3. Dental veneers – Veneers are thin, custom-made shells that are placed over the front of teeth to improve their appearance. They are commonly used to fix crooked, discoloured, or chipped teeth. The cost of dental veneers in Bournemouth can vary depending on the material used, but usually ranges from £500 to £1,000 per tooth.
4. Invisalign – Invisalign involves wearing a series of clear aligners to gradually straighten teeth. This treatment is a great alternative to traditional braces and can be done discreetly. The cost of Invisalign in Bournemouth ranges from £1,500 to £5,500 depending on the complexity of the case.
5. Dental implants – Dental implants are a more complex treatment that involves replacing missing teeth with artificial ones. This treatment is usually more expensive than other cosmetic dentistry procedures and can cost several thousand pounds per tooth.
Additional Costs to Consider
In addition to the cost of the procedure itself, there are a few additional costs you should consider when it comes to cosmetic dentistry in Bournemouth. These include:
1. Consultations – Most dental practices in Bournemouth offer free initial consultations, but you may need to pay for subsequent appointments.
2. X-rays – Some treatments require X-rays to be taken, which can incur an additional cost.
3. Anaesthesia – If you require anaesthesia during your treatment, this may also add to the overall cost.
4. Aftercare – Aftercare costs such as follow-up appointments and maintenance of treatments should also be factored into your budget.
Cosmetic dentistry in Bournemouth can be costly, but it is a worthwhile investment if you want to improve the aesthetic quality of your teeth. Remember to research the different treatments available and the costs associated with each one before making a decision. Always choose a reputable dentist and practice to ensure that you receive the best value for your money.